MacPara Ready Eddy
A harness designed for professional tandem pilots. The Ready Eddy? is equally suitable for solo pilots. The split leg system makes it easy to walk and run whilst equipped, a major advantage at a windy take-off or in deep snow.
A harness designed for professional tandem pilots. The Ready Eddy? is equally suitable for solo pilots. The split leg system makes it easy to walk and run whilst equipped, a major advantage at a windy take-off or in deep snow. The reserve container is rear mounted and can be used either left or right-handed. Unique to the Ready Eddy? is “back tuning” allowing adjustment to suit all sizes of pilot, or to allow for differing amounts of clothing between summer and winter. This tuning is placed inside the outer cover. In flight, a good position and a sensation of freedom allow the pilot to feel his glider and maintain optimum control. Perfect combined with the Ready Eddy Light for the passenger, it has a great comfort.
Features of the Captain
- Easy sitting/standing in flight, without hands: safety after take-off
- Very easy active weight-shift piloting, even for tandem flights
- Both solo and tandem rescue container
- Australpin buckles, red “don’t forget” style security
- Good for solo and tandem flights
- Exclusive “MAC back-tuning”
- Heavy duty material
- Allows pilot to adjust the harness’ depth
- Cordura – heavy duty material
- Aerodynamically cut
- Optimal personal tuning
- Weight of Ready Eddy?: 2,5 kg
|Max. load:||100 kg|
|Karabiner distance:||38-50 cm|
|Weight (without rescue chute):||2,5 kg|
|Rescue system:||Integrated container (envelope system)
on back with a lateral handle.
|M||165 – 175 cm|
|L||175 – 185 cm|